Thursday, October 28, 2010

Here We Go Again...

My first year in Switzerland I attempted this blogging thing by writing at least a weekly account of all of my new adventures. I did pretty well, too, until I got a boyfriend and my time became otherwise occupied. Newly single and back in the good ole U.S. of A., I've decided to give it another shot. I do realize that my stories won't be nearly as exciting because I'm no longer living in a foreign land, but weird stuff happens in America all the time so who knows what I may come across! Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Well, for me it's a foreign country now ;) I guess I'll unfollow that livejournal thing then, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! "Weird stuff in America happens all the time", I agree!
    You're life in Tampa is going to be awesome! I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Ben, my most loyal reader... You should have given up livejournal ages ago, I did! But thanks for sticking by me ;)

    Brit, I will try to keep an accurate account of my life in Tampa, including trips to Busch Gardens ;)

    ReplyDelete